Chocolate Cinnamon Bread
Easy bread with no bananas this time! Can be made GF and Vegan. Slice up and sahre for snacking.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (can sub GF or regular flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (more for sprinkle on top before baking)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs or flax eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrupp or honey
- mix in such as chocolate chips, walnuts, pecans, raisins (not necessarly all but choose what you like and measure with your soul!)
Preheat oven to 350F
Grease a baking loaf pan (or use parchment paper)
In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients. Separatey mix the wet ingreditnets.
Add the wet to the dry (there is a science to this apparantly)
Add your mix ins - Ilike to save some to sprinkle on top before baking
Option to sprinkle a bit more cinnoman on top before baking too
Bake for 30 minutes or until done
Let cool. Slice. Wrap. Add to fridge. Enjoy!