Pumpkin Oatmeal Protein Bars
Gluten-Free & Vegan tasty Pumpkin Protein bars for healthy grab & go snacks.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup vegan protein powder (or regular)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds or chia (your choice) flax works well too
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (save to sprinkle on top)
Preheat oven to 375f. Spray 8x8 baking liberally.
Mix together dry ingredients In a large bowl.
Separately mix wet ingredients (minus chocolate chips)
Gently stir the dry into the wet together nicely.
Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Bake for 20 minutes and test they are done with a toothpick. Let cool completely. Cut and store in the fridge or freezer. I got 9 bars