Metabolism Boosting Chocolate Powder?
Plant-Based meals delivered fresh?
Sign me up!
Have you tried Sakara yet? If not, let’s chat. Even if you have let’s chat anyway! I found them about a year ago through a random IG ad. I loved their mission to experience the power of food as medicine. Sakara foods are plant-based with ingredients from around the world. Oh, and 2 bad a$$ women started Sakara!
Meal Plans Delivered – Yes Please!
What is better than having delicious and healthy meals delivered right to your door and all you have to do is heat and eat? Ummm….not much better than that! I tried with their 3-day plan to check it out and I think I am hooked. When my day 1 consisted of cacao chip almond waffles (with their super metabolism powder – more on that later), a burrito bowl with pretty pink rice, and a veggie burger with ‘bleu’ cheese made from spirulina I was like….what? Spirulina ‘blue’ cheese? (not real cheese as all meals are vegan).
Delish? Hell Yes!
In addition, I also received their detox tea and probiotics to round out my nutrition each day. The tea was yummy and their probiotics are a daily supplement of mine anyway. The detox tea is caffeine-free and has lemongrass, red rooibos, and rose. Oh and no natural flavors – be weary of that ingredient.
Detox Tea Ingredient Breakdown
- Red Rooibos: A tea variety from South Africa rich in age-fighting antioxidants and fat-fighting compounds
- Lemongrass: A medicinal plant known to detox the digestive tract, liver, kidneys, bladder, and pancreas, with a hint of natural citrus flavor
- Rose: Helps calm the adrenal system and gives the tea a delicate floral flavor
They offer 2,3 & 5-day meal plans to try out. Perfect for that busy week or just returning from vacation with no time to prep and plan? Now you don’t have to. I can taste the clean ingredients they use with each meal. No full & bloated feeling after either – just pure, clean, plant-powered goodness.
Got Sugar Cravings – Metabolism Super Powder to the Rescue!
It’s no secret, I have a major sweet tooth. After all, it’s how my blog was born, recreating healthy sweet treats. When I came across this powder I was intrigued. Bloating happens, and more often as I get older I have noticed. I found this powder helped since it will curb me from wanting sweet treats, hence lessen the bloating from the sugars and unnatural ingredients otherwise consumed. As a smoothie it is delicious or what I love better is with coffee for a real treat! And you can cook with it too – hello cacao almond waffles – I see you!
Tell Me More About This Chocolate Super Powder…..ok!
- This Sakara Life best-seller fires up your metabolism, stabilizes blood sugar, eliminates bloat and decreases puffiness
- The perfect remedy for metabolic slowdown caused by age, diet, stress
- Restore a healthy metabolism to experience weight loss, improved mental clarity and sustained energy
- Naturally rich, low-sugar dark chocolate flavor perfect for smoothies or simply mixed with coconut water or nut milk
…..Rounding out my top fave products from Sakara…..
Beauty & Detox Water Drops
While I am not a fan of the word ‘detox’ as it triggers ‘diet culture’ talk in some, these drops have been a daily ritual of mine for a while now. Allow me to introduce you;
- Our functional Beauty and Detox Water Drops turn your water into ultra-hydrating, supercharged H2O
- Designed to boost glow, Beauty Water Drops deeply hydrate your cells with naturally-occurring trace minerals missing from tap water
- Detox Water Drops are the easiest way to up your intake of daily greens and reap the benefits for digestion and detoxification
Funny story, my son saw the beauty water jar one morning and asked if I was taking them, I said yes every day – he said I don’t think the beauty is working! LOL! Thanks, my son! Obviously, he was joking…I hope!
So there ya go – a few of my favorite items from Sakara. As a Holistic Health Coach, I recommend their products and supplements often to my clients. Want to try for yourself? Do it and on your first order, you will receive 20% off! Just use code XOCHERISE when you check out. You can learn and shop all things Sakara over at www.sakara.com