Every so often I crave a chicken burger. When I came across Primal Kitchens Buffalo Ranch Sauce I knew I could create something epic! I added in spinach for some greens, onions to make the meat moist, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika to bring in that smokey flavor. Friends it was delish!
Paired with French fries and your fave toppings this burger is a sure crowd-pleaser. Be sure to make extra to freeze for a quick midweek dinner. Oh, and the buffalo ranch sauce will be used next to make cauliflower wings!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Burgers
- 1 lb ground chicken (or turkey)
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Buffalo Ranch Sauce
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika (or regular)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Serve with buns, lettuce, avocado, cheese, etc..
- Preheat Grill to 400f or Pan over stovetop
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl
- Form into 4 patties
- Grill or pan fry approx 10-12 minutes each side (or until internal temp reaches 165f)
- Serve as deisred!
Where can we get the Primal dressing from? Sounds delicious. 🍷
Whole Foods, Target, I believe most food stores carry it now!