Vegan Carrot Energy Bites
- 1 medium carrot peeled & chopped
- 1/2 cup natural or organic peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups old fashion oats I used GF
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp flax meal
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place peeled and chopped carrot pieces in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Remove carrots. Add oats and coconut to blend until chopped finely.
- Add in remaining ingredients including carrots and blend until a thick dough forms. You may need to push down the sides and blend more.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up a bit. Roll into bite-size balls. Keep in the fridge for 5-7 days or freeze.