Bacon lover’s rejoice! Now I must confess, I am not a huge bacon fan (gasp!!) I know but I do like turkey bacon every so often – especially with eggs. Yummy!! While you can use regular beef grass fed bacon with this meal I used grass fed turkey bacon. Can’t find grass fed? Get organic instead.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 4-6 medium boneless skinless chicken breast
- 12 oz package turkey/beef grass fed bacon
- 1 tsp parsley fresh if possible
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp EVOO
- Lemon Juice
- Marinade chicken in a large zip lock bag with parsley, dill, garlic & onion powder, S&P, EVOMix around well and rub into the chicken to evenly coat.
- Place in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Wrap each piece of chicken with 2 pieces of bacon (seam side down)
- In large baking dish drizzle lemon juice on the bottom.
- Place chicken in dish.
- Sprinkle lightly with S&P.
- Cover dish with foil and cook 30-40 minutes. (until completely cooked)
- Remove foil and broil on high so bacon gets crispy.