Vegan Chickpea Wrap
Creamy tahini dressing compliments the apples & cherries in chickpea wrap. Great meal prep option!
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 small diced apples (tart the better)
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 small container chopped mirepoix (about 5 oz)
- 3 tbs Tahini dressing (I like Trader Joes)
- 2 tbs Pure maple syrup (honey if not vegan)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Honey Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt & Pepper (each)
- Warm water as needed to thin out
Drain and rinse chickpeas. I left mine out on a towel to dry a little.
Add chickpeas to a large bowl and mash with a fork. Can leave clumps for texture.
Add in apples, pecans, mirepoix blend and mix well.
In a separate bowl or mason jar combine tahini ingredients and mix well.
Pour tahini dressing over chickpea mixture and combine well.
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge and make wraps as needed or make the wraps ahead of time and keep in the fridge for grab and go!