Nothing makes me happier than a one-pan meal with just a few simple ingredients that the whole family enjoys! When Otamot sent me their veggie-packed sauce to try I was super excited to get cooking!
Growing up Italian, you have to understand that Sunday dinners are a vision of my grandma cooking sauce and meatballs over the stove all day! The bottled sauce was unheard of! I carried on the tradition for a while but as life gets busier it gets harder to keep up with it. These days, I seek out good quality jarred sauce and after reading up on Otamot I was intrigued!
Made with 10 organic vegetables, gluten-free, NON-GMO and no added sugar I knew this was my kind of sauce! (sorry Grandma!) To make this recipe weeknight-friendly it only calls for 1 pan and no-boil pasta. That’s right, just add the uncooked pasta to the large baking pan along with 1 can of full-fat coconut milk, 1 jar Otamot sauce, garlic, 21 seasoning salute (TJ fave!) and 1 bag of shredded mozzarella. Bake all together (make sure the pasta is fully covered in the sauce so not to get hard)
Seriously could not get easier my friends. Pass around some crusty bread and maybe pair with a salad and dinner is done! Thank you to Otamot for sending me your delicious product and I can’t wait for the carrot bolognese! Fun fact: Otamot is Tomato spelled backward!
No-Boil Baked Pasta Meal
- 1 16oz Pasta
- 1 16oz Can full fat coconut milk
- 1 Bottle Otamot Sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe 21 Seasoning Salute (or similar seasoning)
- 1 bag Shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease 9×13 baking pan
- Add pasta to baking pan and spread evenly
- Shake can of coconut milk well, pour over pasta along with garlic, seasonings & sauce. Mix well and coat evenly
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cover with tinfoil
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Remove foil mix and make sure pasta had no hard parts. Option to broil for 1-2 minutes for a crispy layer.