Of course, I had to sneak in some veggies to make this a hearty meal! I went with onions (this makes the turkey meat moist which can sometimes get dry), mushrooms and spinach. Peppers would make a great addition too! I did saute them first before adding to the turkey mixture. This way everything stays tender in my opinion.
My favorite part is the dressing on top! A mixture of ketchup and Worchester sauce – just the right amount of flavor to take this meatloaf to the next level! I like to make a little more so then we can also use it as a dipping sauce on the side.
They store great in the fridge for a few days or even freeze them and then just reheat for another meal. They are also gluten-free and so perfectly portioned! Big on taste, not on artificial ingredients!
Mini Turkey Meatloaves
- 1 lb organic or grass-fed turkey meat or ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 8 oz fresh spinach
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 cup mushrooms diced optional
- 1 tbs plus 1 tsp ketchup
- 1 tbs plus 1 tsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp oil I used avocado
- S&P to taste
- Your favorite seasonings 21 Seasoning Salute
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a nonstick pan
- Add in onions and mushroom and cook until softened
- Add in spinach (I tore the leaves into smaller piece& cook until wilted down.
- Let mixture cool a few minutes then add to a large bowl with turkey meat.
- Add egg, almond flour and 1 tsp each of ketchup and Worchester sauce.
- Add in spices (I usually do 1 tsp of each)
- Mix everything together well with a large spoon
- Divide mixture into well-greased muffin tins or cook in a large meatloaf pan.
- Mix 1 Tbs of each ketchup & Worcester sauce together and spread over top
- Cook for 30 minutes (may need longer if in 1 large pan)
- Let cool and enjoy!