Protein Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond butter or other nut butter of choice
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 375Grease loaf pan well with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients; almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, ground ginger, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry until mixed well together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased bread pan, sprinkle additional chocolate chunks on top if desired.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Check with toothpick for doneness.
- Let cool completely then slice. Can be wrapped and frozen for later enjoyment!