All you need is a muffin pan, eggs, and your fav topping to go in! I like to saute mine first but totally not necessary. Here I used fresh spinach leaves, onions, mushrooms, red peppers and my fav seasoning, Everything but the Bagel.
Add the veggies in first to the well-greased muffin tin then pour the whisked eggs on top. I add in the seasonings to the whisked eggs first before pouring.
Cook at 375f for about 20 minutes or until the eggs looked cooked on top. Let them completely cool before taking out of the pan. They can be stored in the fridge for a few days. Add a side of roasted sweet potatoes, avocado and some berries for a well rounded filling breakfast!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram or connect with me in my private FB group My Fit Life Tribe – show me your egg muffins!
Veggie Egg Muffins
- 6 farm fresh eggs
- 1 cup fresh spinach or 1/2 cup frozen
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced peppers
- Fav seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375f and grease a muffin pan for 6
- Sautee veggies or keep raw.
- Place veggies evenly in the bottoms of the muffin pan. Whisk eggs with seasonings and pour evenly over each muffin spot.
- Sprinkle cheese if desired and cook for about 20 minutes until eggs are done.